hit me like a ton of bricks

blazer, top, pants, bag, thrifted| rings: wings, crosses, DIY, forever21, quiapo | bangles: bazaar, DIY went for a walk with Rommel here in ...





blazer, top, pants, bag, thrifted| rings: wings, crosses, DIY, forever21, quiapo | bangles: bazaar, DIY





went for a walk with Rommel here in walled city.
InTrAmuros. the trip I mentioned. hehe.

"Architecture starts when you carefully put two bricks together. There it begins."

i miss architecture [school]. i miss the drafting boards. i definitely miss my scriber.
i miss my plates. i sooo miss my archi friends. i miss my 2.5 grades in drawing. wahahha..
and yes.. I even missed to get all the subjects. haha.
but hey.. one day......... i will go back! I shall return.
I will go and get 'em.

akissofloveunicena.

You Might Also Like

3 notes