Do not worry if you have built your castles in the air.

.... They are where they should be. Now put the foundations under them. Leprechauns, castles.. dreams.. and love ever after. pipes.....





.... They are where they should be. Now put the foundations under them.




Leprechauns, castles..
dreams.. and love ever after.
pipes.. drums.....
bows.. arrows.. shields..
a thousand armies and thousand hopes.

those are the things I was thinking right this minute I was making this post.
I rarely watch movies.. so when I saw a copy of Narnia, Prince Caspian, i thought of playing it and spent time watching the movie.
the reason that made me listen to the call non-stop. love it to bits!
but seriously, haven't watched the first part though and even the latest one.
but i surely love Lewis and the story.
anyway.. Rommel and I went to I..T..A.......... last week.
and here are the photos we got from the trip ─ as in trip-tripan. haha.

akissofloveunicena.

You Might Also Like

0 notes