i'm on the right track

chains of commander [body harness] available here last week, I thought of listening to songs while holding and managing my pliers and chains...



chains of commander [body harness] available here








last week, I thought of listening to songs while holding and managing my pliers and chains.
as I was busy making new pieces of accessories [which you can now actually check out here and here]..
went to youtube and saw a link of a young girl playing piano singing Lady Gaga's "born this way".
I googled the lyrics and found the words, somehow nice. [well, look at it in a very humble way]
but then I just focused on one line.. which I wish the photos above could be a li'l help.
[just like when I got back on track]

nobody can exactly say where we would be in the next 12 days.. 10 months.. 2 years..
but I believe in the endless possibility and remaining open to new opportunities is what I always keep in mind.
And because I'm still learning, I just want to be always happy and enjoy everything I'm doing.
I want to keep on.. improve myself and learn what else I could do..
'cause i know, in life, there will always be many different ways forward and mine isn't direct at all.
I just thank God for always blessing me with friends and people who share their passion with me and my brother.
..people who help us learn new things and be on the right track.
but i know, even though you are on the right track, you will get run over if you just sit there.
I may never be like anybody else in the 'dream job' I've always wanted to have..
but what I always be grateful for is how I get to be with those incredible individuals
who never fail us to believe that we can do something great if we keep our minds and hearts open.
I would always praise God.. because with Him, I will always be on the right track!

akissofloveunicena.

You Might Also Like

7 notes