rosy outlook

clothes story for my previous post ─ sit down . what i wore Tuesday [012511] on right hand: forever 21 ring | 168 adjustable ring | wing,...



clothes story for my previous post ─ sit down.



what i wore Tuesday [012511]



on right hand: forever 21 ring | 168 adjustable ring | wing, DIY
on left hand: gold dot connector ring | quiapo
| DIY belt bracelet




reconstructed rosy top | Bayo leggings, gift | thrifted black shoes | cross necklace, E



with my LOVE...






012511, the day I brought my fringes back.
[pasensya naman sa gulo ng kapaligiran ko. haha.]
this was also the day I got asked by someone to have my photo taken.
was clueless though. didn't hear much what she said..
All I heard was "inquirer".
she took photos of me.. asked few questions..
two weeks later.. I was seen on..



yay! PDI. random streetstyle



can't stop laughing when I saw myself on print. whoa.. whattaface! eeeewk! haha.
anyway, thank you so much miss Mikaela.
bow. my very first print fea-cture. yay!

You Might Also Like

3 notes