P L A C E S            D E S I G N            H I R E  M E            A B O U T
 photo ICON 1_3.jpg    photo ICON 2_1.jpg    photo ICON 3_1.jpg    photo ICON 4_1.jpg      

7/01/2010

im sorry i got your belt now


i love his shoes.
i love his hair.
and i love his belt.
talk about vintage and the buckle.


im sorry dowd.

'twas accident when his belt turned into something worth DIY for.
it was torn. and i can't just let the parts go.. and get them trashed.
so what i did was to put the buckle and the 8" vintage leather on my wrist and wear it with love.

p.s. thank you dowd. hihi



akissofloveunicena







1 notes :

Jennifer said...

genius. I'm gonna snoop around for a great vintage belt (that maybe belongs to my dad?) and massacre it.






ABOUT          INSTAGRAM          TUMBLR          PINTEREST          FLICKR          LOOKBOOK          BLOGLOVIN'          WRITE ME

ALL PHOTOS BY EUNICENA

© All Rights Reserved