first love never dies

got these mags from Vicky. thanks ♥ I was mad giddy i snapped a few pages of this LOVE magazine. V said this was the very first issue of LO...



got these mags from Vicky. thanks ♥



I was mad giddy i snapped a few pages of this LOVE magazine.
V said this was the very first issue of LOVE which she got from Tokyo..
and we were blessed to have it. thanks V.
[oops. a bit too late. i've marked them already with post-its when i thought of blogging about it]










live. LOVE




and so this is my first LOVE












was a bit sad about what happened on the cover.
kuya didn't notice if he gave the white board pen or the permanent one to V
when we asked her to write something on the cover..
I was holding the mags in my hands and tried to keep them close to my body on our way home.
I was just surprised when I saw that everything she wrote was gone ─ erased!
womp. womp. good thing we snapped a li'l part of it.
but still, it broke our hearts.



akissoflove,
eunicena

012411

You Might Also Like

0 notes