"Someone inspired to live her greatest purpose."

was so happy to help Vicky styled this shoot. she sent me the peg and I was like..... "uh.. i love it!" we had a great shoot and &...

was so happy to help Vicky styled this shoot.
she sent me the peg and I was like..... "uh.. i love it!"
we had a great shoot and 'twas fun.
we were actually at the last frame when it rained
but i loved how the photos came out.

Here are the pictures from the shoot.
plus a few questions I asked her.




Photographs Joseph Pascual
Model Victoria Herrera
styling eunicena
Linkclothes by nakitta and vnaltik


Describe Vicky's world.
Peaceful. Growing. Reflective. Real.



I am actually...
a daydreamer.
a hopeful artist.
an ambitious writer.
an aspiring secret agent.
a student of life.
a world traveler.
a free spirit.



Other insterests aside from what you're doing now.
I sketch and paint ;) I've been painting since I was 8! I was just shy to tell people about it.
[see some of her works here]



Things that make you happy.
A great book. A great pillow. A great prayer. All of the above.



Faults I indulge...
procastination.



If I were a superhero, my power would be..
flying. ;)



The color of hope is....
white.



Your style consists of..
whatever I feel like wearing.



If you were a song, what song are you?
The Final by Nujabes



"When it rains, look up rather down." What conquers your fear?
Appreciating the raindrops. :) I move into it and see how I can grow and learn from the experience. Fear is just an illusion.



How do you want people to remember you?
"Someone inspired to live her greatest purpose."


Thanks Vicky. I always love working with you.
and it was really nice to meet you, Joseph.


akissofloveunicena.


You Might Also Like

3 notes