shadow play

mmmm. these ain't like 'just' shadows. but what I was sure of... ... I knew how to play. "What others say and do is a proje...



mmmm. these ain't like 'just' shadows.
but what I was sure of... ...




I knew how to play.




"What others say and do is a projection of their own reality, their own dream.
When you are immune to the opinions and actions of others, you won't be a victim of needless suffering."
Miguel Angel Ruiz



kuya and I are the type of persons who rarely watch TV.
we could spend hours working with our desktops
but couldn't stay long watching anything on television.
but last April, holy week, we decided to spend some time
watching dvds ─ cartoons ─ with our kid cousins. yay!
we set up a projector so everyone could see the movies bigger.
found it fascinating so i played with it and flashed my instagram photos.



see. i did enjoy it.


akissofloveunicena.


You Might Also Like

0 notes