heaven is under our feet as well as over our heads

if there would be something that's hard for me to photograph.. it's the sky. i don't know why but there's this kind of feeli...



if there would be something that's hard for me to photograph.. it's the sky.



i don't know why but there's this kind of feeling that it always looks perfect.
every click you make, when you check your photo you would always have this smile on your face
because it looks so beautiful.
[which makes it hard for me to retouch the photo. yay!]

on another note: lemme share you who my sole mate is..



i think, he was my first brown boots I got thrifted.
I found him when I was still in college.
since then, he became my trusted friend.



he never leaves me and always tries to look his best.
i love him as well as the buttons on him.. which kinda look like pennies.



akissofloveunicena.

You Might Also Like

1 notes