It is difficult to see why lace should be so expensive.

....it is mostly holes. but.. not mine... got this fabric real cheap from a thrift store and made it into a top. love the hair from the Sass...

....it is mostly holes.



but.. not mine...
got this fabric real cheap from a thrift store and made it into a top.



love the hair from the Sassa Jimenez's show last PFW.
so when i saw this li'l book of hairstyling from Evita Peroni..
took it and tried to do it myself.
but obviously, 'twas an epic fail. haha.



but still stood against the green roll up door..


raised my arms...



and pray?





MIA for about a couple of weeks i guess.
leaving my radar with nothing but same old stories.
now i'm back.. chose to start right with a devotional post.
followed by some stories that were supposed to hit my radar weeks ago.
anyhooo.. this lace rock my bad hairdo.


060111
track me back.
akissofloveunicena.


You Might Also Like

2 notes