here comes the sun

wearing thrifted top, DIY cropped denim shorts, alpargatas , SM dept store hat, DIY wood pendants and a happy heart changing spots....





wearing thrifted top, DIY cropped denim shorts, alpargatas, SM dept store hat, DIY wood pendants and a happy heart

changing spots.
'cause SUMMER is near. haha.
but no, season doesn't have anything to do with where i wanted to be.
it's a random story that brought me here.
but i tell you, among the delights of Summer were picnics to the woods.
so expect more of me here in the next coming clothes story. booyah!
guess i have to put my feet up with the scene of walled city for now,, but would definitely go back there anytime.
i think i need to breathe some fresh air.
OH SUN!
the beatles ─ another a-not-so-related-stuff on this post but using their song as my title had absolutely made them a part of my radar.
i was looking for a song on my brother's playlist and clicked this unintentionally.
then i realized the photos on this post will somehow fit the lyrics. so there..

HERE COMES THE SUN!

You Might Also Like

1 notes