time stays, we go.

a Sunday well-spent brings a week of content ─ true! "yes, i did. it was said. it was written." there's a point in my ...



"yes, i did. it was said. it was written."
there's a point in my life that i just sit.. say hi to cyberworld and just google anything. [like what everyone else does]
i look for quotes and whatnot.. i randomly type whatever comes to my mind.
and didn't know what the word "time" is doing in my thoughts early this morning.
so i typed.. "time quotes" ─ and lead me to a bunch of sayings and quotations.
i quoted few of them and posted them here and here.
and even tweeted this. I think Dion Boucicault has nothing to do with what i'm saying right now no?

but true enough.. time flies...
and we go along with it ─ amazing things.. awesome surprises.. blessings..
real great stories are in the works.



so to live LIFE /likeitsfridayeveryday/
let me tell you about what's-in-a-name post..

You Might Also Like

0 notes