a Sunday well-spent brings a week of content.

i do have a bunch of stories that i really want to share with you guys.. but i guess i really have to take things slow. am busy updating the...

i do have a bunch of stories that i really want to share with you guys.. but i guess i really have to take things slow.
am busy updating the shop right now.. making new vnaltik pieces + thinking of new designs of accessories. plus helping brother with his site.

plus plus plus.. i don't know what to do first.
but why worry when I can pray. thank You Lord for always keeping me up when I feel sleepy and feel like giving up..
i always have few hours of sleep. can't eat much due to all the things i need to do. [sana lang pumayat ako. pero mukang malabo yun]
Christmas is just a few days away and we're like we need to make more stuff for the store.
thank you, for always reminding me to praise you.. and glorify you. you're my life.

oh i wish i could do everything in a snap. i think i need 24hours+ a day.

on a happy note: i'm so blessed to have rommel around.. the reason why i call him superman.
spent sunday afternoon with him again. happy us!


dear FB friends..
i'll try to post who the winners are as soon as I get back..
please bear with me.

akissofloveunicena.

You Might Also Like

1 notes