Live your life, do your work, then take your hat.

this post is just about the roll up door. haha. siike! do you know what i feel every time I'd see our neighbor's green roll up ? an...

this post is just about the roll up door. haha. siike!
do you know what i feel every time I'd see our neighbor's green roll up?

and every time I'd try to stand in front of it?

it makes me wanna take off my hat..

move my feet..

raise my hands..

and dance..

.. dance!

rommel gave me this two-wooden thing three years ago which he got from i-dont-know-where..
i just love how he engraved our names on them.

and so for the love of wanting to wear them.. I turned them into pendants.

rings from random stores in my fave tambayan. *winks* *smiles*

upon seeing the faux diamond ring last week..
it made me want to buy it.
so after spending our sundate afternoon meeting a client,
Rommel and I went to forever21 and grabbed the ring.
forcing him to believe it's our engagement ring. haha.


before heading out to Makati yesterday.. I thought of using the roll up as background for my not-so-interesting-clothes-story.

I'm done with sunsun [a doll i dressed up] and set to deliver it in Makati.
then went to manila after..
did some shopping for the materials i needed.
got home before seven.
went straight to my baby brother [machine] and sew.


akissofloveunicena.


You Might Also Like

8 notes