Art has to move you and design does not..

.... unless it's a good design for a bus. - David Hockney - I rode a bus on my way to ortigas. I was so sleepy i can't help myself ...


.... unless it's a good design for a bus.
- David Hockney -

I rode a bus on my way to ortigas.
I was so sleepy i can't help myself from banging my head next to me. haha.

well.. that crack i didn't know.

I went to meet someone last thursday to talk about something i'll be working on for the next months which i don't know until when.
we'll see how i can manage time :)

on another note: lemme share you how my thursdate was..
so happy I got a chance to spend the rest of the night with ruth, brother and tita.

If you're a fan of ice scramble, you know how delish Buz box is.
and when you find a way to have it you'll find reason to eat it all agad
once you see the amazing store of Team Manila across it.

there you can buy real amazing shirts.. tote bags, wallets at marami pang iba..
pinoy pride.. hundred percent filipino-made items. lomo cams. yes! LOMO CAMS.

pssst! ruth.. see the guy? haha.. he really wanted to be on the pic.

what a bow-tiful necklace.. :D

wait.. your bow and my top looooks so familiar.. hmmmm?? :))

cool! hermits can also be a form of canvas.

but...

would they still be okay?

these creatures made us smile.. so cute!
see? they got spongebob.. elmo...

dora.. hello kitty. and even spiderman.

hello coconuts!

111210

akissofloveunicena

You Might Also Like

2 notes