A designer is only as good as the star who wears her clothes.

one thing i gotta be honest with: I'M ALWAYS LATE. it's not good. i know. it's something I shouldn't be proud of. my bad....

one thing i gotta be honest with: I'M ALWAYS LATE.
it's not good. i know.
it's something I shouldn't be proud of.
my bad.

09.29.10
FIP grad show
The Block


wasn't sure about attending the event so I ended up being LATE.
I haven't even watched any of the shows..
glad I still got to see the awarding part though.
and.. had a chance to take some photos from the event.


photos from the styling class

and some random shots

say hello to the upcoming great illustrators and fashion designers

rhonnel tan

jesse chua

flevelyn velasquez

aaand.... agh agh.. never mind.
haha.


plus a bunch of photos on the 29th..
jeje del rosario + kris magboo

John Herrera
fashion designer


with paul herrera
accessory and bag designer


shouts to my friends.. rhonnel. jesse. fleve.
for waiting and.. for keeping in touch.
shouts to megan and wangyu for keeping us company til after the show.
see you guys at PFW.

You Might Also Like

0 notes