ten ten ten

ten wasn't just about having a leopard moment with him. 'twas about being with him in a more extraordinary way.. after our park m...


ten wasn't just about having a leopard moment with him.
'twas about being with him in a more extraordinary way..
after our park moment.. [place where you could find us doing photo ops like intra.]
we hit cubao X to pay the reg fee for the latagan bazaar on the 16th..
sadly,
the 2' x 5' slots were all taken.
so i had to pick the next bazaar day which is on the 20th.. november!
yes.. more than a month. *sigh* but i have no choice.
anyway.. we did enjoy invading X on a sunday.. though some stores were still closed.
yet we had time to take pictures on a daytime.

so.. allow me to share this story with you..
as dowd and I roamed around cubao X..
dined in one of my fave restos.
and how blessed my 10.10.10 was....


"there's no place like heima."

i love interior design more than fashion.
yes.. that's one truth about me you should know.
it's just that fashion is soo fast.. you could do anything you want..
do what you like in just a click..
while Interior/Architecture needs more time.

heima has become one of my place-you-should-go-before-you-die stores that deals with avant-garde
and truly unique pieces i would wish to have.

S P U T N I K
once again once more..

yes.. I L O V E Y O U

so T H A N K Y O U T O D A Y

forever,, "I would always dream of having a picture of you here at.."
M O G W A I


every time I look at this.. i always have a feeling i wanna shout..
"i sooo love you, signboard.."
augh! we should make one for aleralokale..
..'cause the feeling never dies
just like the beat I hear when I see this one..
M A N I L A C O L L E C T I V E

we'll invade you once more.. peace out X.

heya BUTTER DINER!

been a long while since I decided to try again BD.
a friend introduced me this place.
what I love about the space is that retro diner look and the vintage pieces they use as accents.

The interiors are butter-yellow with raised booths on one side, laminated tables on the other.
They had this bar-counter for dining in the middle before but surprisingly they just
had to remove it and put some laminated tables instead.

"Each of the booth has a black toaster for use of the diners,
several were also laid out on the counter."

and the nom nom begun..

I tried the beef pot roast..

while dowd enjoyed munching on his T-bone steak.

we even took time reading the comic story on the wall next to us...

..clicked and opted to record this day with my dowd through his time-to-play poses. booyah!


this day had to be very special because this only happens once in a lifetime ─ 101010

yessss. i'm 24 years and 6 days old...
and a newly added year and six days old we are now since 100410.

but I really have to say that this has to be.....


on a super happy note: shouts to nanay thelma and miguel fam for the cake.
thank you. blessed!

10.10.10
sunday

Butter Diner is located at ground floor shopwise arcade, araneta center, cubao q.c.

You Might Also Like

4 notes