100410

cheers!!!! oh oh.. twenty four...... i have twenty four reasons to be happy.. but two reasons to celebrate.... i'm twenty fo...


cheers!!!!

oh oh.. twenty four......

i have twenty four reasons to be happy..
but two reasons to celebrate....

i'm twenty four now. and we are a year older again..
happyyeartous, mister! ♥♥♥♥


Twenty-four failures
And twenty-four tries
Twenty-four finds me
In twenty-fourth place
With twenty-four drop outs
At the end of the day
Life is not what I thought it was
Twenty-four hours ago
Still I'm singing
'Spirit, take me up in arms with You'
There's twenty-four reasons
To admit that I'm wrong
With all my excuses
Still twenty-four strong
Twenty-four voices
With twenty-four hearts
All of my symphonies
In twenty-four parts

You're raising the dead in me
I wanna see miracles
To see the world change
Wrestled the angel for more than a name
For more than a feeling
For more than a cause
I'm singing
'Spirit, take me up in arms with You'

24, Switchfoot



guys.. thanks for all the warm greetings..
to all my friends. thank you.
your notes on my wall are really appreciated. SALAMAT!
you made this day very special.
and will do the SHOUT OUTS now.

shout outs to jocelyn for greeting me 'happy birthday' a month earlier.
shout out to tata.
my FIP friends.. vidal.fleve.rhonnel.megan.
heya.glaiza.emsi.hazel.ate rhia.
hello HS friends.arjay.mish.ryan.aaron.diestro.apol.nherina.elei.friney.
abnorms.i missyou so much.aim.zha.nikki.audrey.ralph.ryan.jomarie.aileen.annalene.karla.cha.loveyou.
shout out to joan.blessing.acee ─ will PM you 'bout the album.
to my sistas.ellen.nichel.pam.loveyou.
kristy.arvin.ann.hugs.
wesley peeps.thanks for being part of my life.
girlfriends.aido.dina.allie.ava.chime.alice.ate pute.missyouso.loveyougirls.
shout out to angel.i have lots of accessories for you. [di ko lng pa napapabigay kay ate mae.hehe.]
shout out to eric.jai.thanks for your support..for always telling me to 'keep moving forward.'AJA!
julie.dona.your bday greeting is loved.
shout out to henry.sorry. didn't mean to drop the call. sorry.
karl.kenneth.salamat.
aimee.thank you sweetie.
to my dowd's family.ate joy.ate rhea.ate 'layza.nanay.kuya emer.ate karen.thank you for the love.
ate carrie.hugs.
to my cousins and titas.salamat.tita tess.tita laila.tita jolly.liza ─ salamat.'ope busog kayo sa spag + salad. haha.
tita karen, thanks for the cake.for dropping by.for everything.
ruth. salamat sa EYES ko. will definitely hire you as MUA. yun nga lang, free lang ha.haha.
shout out to all my friends. to all the people who love me for who I am.
to those who believe that 'I CAN'. to those who believe in my dreams.
to those who never fail to appreciate everything.. anything I do.
thank you. thank you.

Lord.thank you po. start na ng new year ko.
guide me. stay with me. iloveyou.
praise You!

"Jesus rejoiced when I was born!"

Emmanuel!
smile check!
akissofloveunicena.


You Might Also Like

0 notes