100310

There are three hundred and sixty-four days when you might get un-birthday presents...

There are three hundred and sixty-four days when you might get un-birthday presents ...
and only one for birthday presents, you know.
Lewis Carroll

yay! i'm really turning a year older. haha.
four hours left ─ twenty four... here i come.

wanna thank God...
for being the best Father.. true friend.
iloveyou. you know, I really do..

hope I did it the way I want my 1004 be done.
I was about to make this three-day countdown + the happenings on my big day.
am always excited counting the days before my birthday though I know I won't hold any party.
all i just want is to record life and be happy.

"the best birthdays of all.... are those that haven't arrived yet."
─ true!

dear kuya..
hope you spend some time hit my radar.
toms wants to see me.
he wants to be with me.
hope you could share the love and time.. help us to be together.
thanks brother. idol!
heehee.


akissofloveunicena.

You Might Also Like

1 notes