fishers of men

in relation to my previous post.. let me share these photos with you.. I went to bay side again after church service one Sunday and caught s...

in relation to my previous post..
let me share these photos with you..


I went to bay side again after church service one Sunday and caught some men fishing.

Every morning they would throw their fishing rods with a hope that they'll catch fish and bring it home.

As I walked along the pathway.. I politely asked if I could take some pictures of them.

And so.. here's my story on a Sunday morning.
[let the pictures guide you]

obviously.. the first way to catch a fish is through a bait ─ a worm.

and what I do not know is.. you could actually see a tilapia in the ocean. [thought it's isdang tabang]

anyway..
as the fish was caught...

it will be put it in a net where the other fishes are.

then lower it back to the shore while they try to catch more.

though others prefer to put them in a plastic bag filled with water.


"The fishermen know that the sea is dangerous and the storm is terrible,
but they have never found these dangers sufficient for remaining ashore."
Vincent van gogh


august 08
Sunday


akissofloveunicena

You Might Also Like

0 notes