P L A C E S            D E S I G N            H I R E  M E            A B O U T
 photo ICON 1_3.jpg    photo ICON 2_1.jpg    photo ICON 3_1.jpg    photo ICON 4_1.jpg      

7/17/2010

just fill it with a line

photographed by art alera

and this is one thing I can't forget after having a shoot.
outfit post!

wearing the top I massacred two days ago.
the shirt was tight on me.. i don't like the fitting anymore.. so I decided to give her a new look.
have worn this before and looked like this.
am loving WINGS!
so i made another wing-slave-ring just like the other one.







2 notes :

MCR said...

Classic! Red and B/W are and unbeatable combination. Love!

Joanna Ladrido said...

i really love the cropped loose shirt and the deconstructed torn denim jeans! gorgeous!

xx
JL
http://www.joannaladrido.blogspot.com






ABOUT          INSTAGRAM          TUMBLR          PINTEREST          FLICKR          LOOKBOOK          BLOGLOVIN'          WRITE ME

ALL PHOTOS BY EUNICENA

© All Rights Reserved