when rain didn't show up

yes. rain took a rest yday and didn't show up. so I had myself caught in this beautiful oooooversized tee, a.k.a what-have-you dres...

yes. rain took a rest yday and didn't show up.
so I had myself caught in this beautiful oooooversized tee, a.k.a what-have-you dress [style it in many ways], I made for vnaltik.
I know you've been wondering, who's nakitta, who's senang and vnaltik.
And to clear things up.. Nakitta [pronounced with japanese accent] is a shop for pre-loved clothing and accessories which I reconstructed and re-styled.
Senang is a collection of contemporary pieces which I design myself... and there goes Vnaltik, [vinal-tak] my tshirt project.

This dress is the copy of which I posted on the site. But if you want to have this, hit me up for details.

augh. i know, my legs are fat and i'm not skinny. so please do not draw too much attention on me. Appreciate the top and help me support my shop. I need money to help people. kids. and everybody. heehee.

photos rommel

on a lighter note. nakitta will be joining a friend in a bazaar this coming Saturday and Sunday in Alabang Town Center. So if you guys live near ATC, please go and visit our booth. It's in #29. Marlon and his friends are actually the ones who own the booth. Because he is a good friend, he let me sell my stuff with theirs.
Check the full details here.


You Might Also Like

6 notes