P L A C E S            D E S I G N            H I R E  M E            A B O U T
 photo ICON 1_3.jpg    photo ICON 2_1.jpg    photo ICON 3_1.jpg    photo ICON 4_1.jpg      

6/14/2010

down at the station with the one i love


Down at the station I am struck
by a thought that carries
me along with it past downtown
exclamations along the order of “Look at me!” and “Here amI!”



For an hour I brood between “Huh?”
and “Hmmm,” where there's a longish
stop for fuel and water,
and I climbed off and walked around for a while.


Back on board, I started taking glances,
waiting for the train.


I heard a conductor coming through
I snapped to wakefulness,


and thanked God there's 'you'.
who never leaves me in times I feel I'm alone.


So I grabbed my bag, got off, and went home.

photos rommel miguel

----

'twas Sunday love.
got rained on.
successful meet-up at megamall.
mrt love.
siomai's the best.
my dowd's a hero!










1 notes :

Gela said...

i love your shoes!

also, the Taft station looks very photogenic in these pictures! at first, i thought you were in a different country. :p

<3,


boat ride through the sky






ABOUT          INSTAGRAM          TUMBLR          PINTEREST          FLICKR          LOOKBOOK          BLOGLOVIN'          WRITE ME

ALL PHOTOS BY EUNICENA

© All Rights Reserved