the secret garden

p hotography eunicena red and black tiered dress by senang | black tulle skirt and headpiece by eunicena shoes models' own models ...




photography eunicenared and black tiered dress by senang | black tulle skirt and headpiece by eunicenashoes models' ownmodels aido lorraine and ava joy
shot on location paco park, manila
circa november 2009



this is just a part of my super-late-updated-photos which were taken last year.
i really do have lots of unfinished jobs. i always have to touch up each photo before it appears on my radar. editing makes me cry. tones tones tones.
so if you hire me for a photo shoot.. i tell you.. you would wish to kill me.

i still have two wedding albums waiting. augh! when will I get to finish them... i need money. *sigh*

on a lighter note.. here are my two pretty girlfriends... ava and aido.
We did this just for fun. Basically, we had to shoot aido for a contest that our friend had joined in. So after her solos, ava and aido posed for me. click!



You Might Also Like

0 notes