My umbrella, keeps the falling rain from drowning me.

It's been said to me, that a smile should be your umbrella. Well I suppose that it may be true, but it goes much deeper than that. ...


It's been said to me,
that a smile should be your umbrella.
Well I suppose that it may be true,
but it goes much deeper than that.
Because a smile is just another coat you wear,
but the rain chills the bone.
So from now on I'll be wearing my smile,
Right next to my heart.



Because a broken heart can cause a lot of pain,
but a broken smile is a smile all the same.
And broken dreams can drive a man insane,
But a broken umbrella still holds out some rain.


thrifted gray sweater | leggings, gift | thrifted boots | DIY necklaces | DIY bow belt


Rain oh rain cloud. Pass away now.
Come back another day,
'cause my umbrella wants to play.

ALBERT RALPH



"The difference between style and fashion is quality."
Giorgio Armani


photos rommel miguel

'twas monday love! [late post, as usual]
FM day!
i think i'm gonna love wednesdays!

You Might Also Like

1 notes