this year

This year is truly marked with milestones in my life. I have started a new chapter by getting married and now a new page will turn as i emba...

This year is truly marked with milestones in my life. I have started a new chapter by getting married and now a new page will turn as i embark on a new journey of growing a family. can't wait for next year as I have so many stories i will share, especially how God made our big white day possible and how grateful I am to finally settle down and found real joy in both of our families.



I'm glad how time made me realize that i'm done making adventure on my own, exploring and going solo. what i'll be more focused on is the excitement i'm going to embrace this coming new year as i prepare myself to fall in love for a lifetime.

closing in on twenty seventeen. new year. new feels. new breathe. new chances. same dreams. fresh starts. ooh la la! let's go make a happy new year!

peace out twenty sixteen!

You Might Also Like

0 notes