PANDAmonium

yo.. i want you to meet my friend,, pandabi . hihi. Rommel and I saw this panda stuffed toy in a thrift shop while thrifting with mom and t...



yo.. i want you to meet my friend,, pandabi. hihi.
Rommel and I saw this panda stuffed toy in a thrift shop
while thrifting with mom and tita.
i actually asked him to buy me this but he refused *insert sad face here*
[he thought i was just joking]
so I forced mom instead. haha. [kala mong bata]



was so attracted to him the moment i saw his black-and-white stuff.



oh ...i could stare and be with you forever.



so what we did last time...
we sat against the brick wall.
spent the day together.
and snapped few photos.

oh pandabi.. iheartyou.



plus.. here are some photos of my pandabi.



akissofloveunicena.

You Might Also Like

2 notes