a liter of light at the republiq

where was I last night? dunno how to describe what I felt last night. surrounded with great talents and awesome people... met new friends fr...



where was I last night?
dunno how to describe what I felt last night.
surrounded with great talents and awesome people...
met new friends from the up-and-coming designers, talk about SoFA..
learned and saw how the two of the best designers from FADAL worked had, hi mike and karl. you guys rock!
and also.. finally met and had time talking to Paul J. in person. he's soo nice. ....they were all nice.
the night.. the dopeness.
so what i pray today is that the photos in my CF won't take 4years until they're posted. yay!
congrats to all FADAL members.. thanks Karl for the invite.. and thank you so much for the lovely tee you made. iloveit!
oh before i forget.. did I mention anything about.. how dope the Isang litrong liwanag idea is.
you better see it yourself, peep their site here.

and to inspire you more, watch this:


other photos soon.

akissofloveunicena.

You Might Also Like

0 notes