I never ran a train off the track.. and I never lost a passenger.

wearing everything thrifted. oopsie! except this baby hanging on me.. you can avail a piece at Trilogy Boutique. more items here [click nex...



wearing everything thrifted. oopsie!



except this baby hanging on me..
you can avail a piece at Trilogy Boutique.
more items here [click nextnext] and here.



plus other candies on me.
bangles: random, mostly quiapo's | rings: forever21, quiapo | yabang pinoy



i'm afraid this post might look like a bag-post-only.



anyways..
yo! peace!





"I never ran a train off the track. and i never lost a passenger.."
─ that was what I thought.

i'm breaking the silence now.. [saying hey, i'm back..again] by posting another clothes story from me which were taken Sunday.
i know.. my radar is about how I manage and embrace late posts and i-dont-know-what..
been MIA for how-many-days-as-if-somebody-cares.
but shouts to one.. two.. three.. four..[oh, four is already too much]
reading stories here on my radar. thank you.

*sigh* *takes a deep breath* *continues writing*

Thursday it is.. as I decided to upload and write this post.
i won't dignify what I've done wrong in the past 'cause I know it won't be a good testimony after all.
I've committed mistakes and i know i deserve punishments [consequences].. and lessons.
but what I'm about to say here is that.. i'm still grateful to know that there are true persons
who would always be willing to correct.. tap me if needed.. and tell me to avoid crossing a wrong path ─ and get lost.
with mistakes.. we might lost people.. people who ones trust us.
so what I'm thinking now is how to get things right again.
i thought i'm a driver.. driving a very safe vehicle..
bringing my passenger to a better place.
but doing everything, on my own, would never take them closer to that "better" place i thought it was..
i should learn to really value those people who once gave their trust in me.
i know this is not the end. 'cause...

"When something bad happens, you have three choices:
You can either let it define you, destroy you, or let it strengthen you.
"
via twitter

i would always believe that there would still be ways to keep moving forward..
and take that one step again..



i had ran a train off the track and lost a passenger..



but i know... i will soon get back on track.



help me Lord.. i know you're in control.
be my steering wheel. get me right.

akissofloveunicena.

You Might Also Like

4 notes