love these kiddos

I always love playing with kids that are five, six, seven or eight years old. I believe how real kids are and how they curve those li'l ...

I always love playing with kids that are five, six, seven or eight years old.
I believe how real kids are and how they curve those li'l lips to smile.



becca, isay and gengen ─ my li'l cousins and I call them.. best friends.




kuya + gengen



I love the way how close they are to us and how open they are with their feelings especially becca.
Becca [8-yr old girl] would come up to me or to my brother and ask something about serious things..
[questions you'd never thought an 8-yr old kiddo like her would ask]

Becca wants to be a model when she grows up. She helps us here in our very small studio when we have shoots.
And take note.. sometimes, she's behind the lens to my clothes story.
yes. when my remote or rommel isn't around.. i would call her and ask to take photos of me.
She's a smart kiddo. She's beautiful but she doesn't know that.
She would always ask me about what she can do with her skin.. color and her looks because her other playmates always tease her.
i never thought stuff like that can be a big deal for kiddos like her.
And it made me realize that there are still kids who don't want to be someone or do something they want because they're afraid of looking stupid or looking like she's not acceptable to their peers.
And there comes a time when they start protecting themselves, instead of extending ─ that stops them from dreaming.
So we talk to them, to these kids, to make sure they're always trying to extend themselves
to be who they want to be and do what they truly want in life.
Besides,, they still got lots of things and miles to go through.. they are kids.
They should think of happy things and enjoy being young.

oh.. we soo love these kids to bits.

akissofloveunicena.

You Might Also Like

0 notes