changed spot

wearing a skirt from nakitta | thrifted sweater and shoes | forever 21 gray socks bangles, random | forever 21, sonny's, gold dot rings...




wearing a skirt from nakitta | thrifted sweater and shoes | forever 21 gray socks




bangles, random | forever 21, sonny's, gold dot rings | necklace by me | yabang pinoy







been creating stories here in this spot.
and i'm lovin' it ─ farmer's daughter.
hmm.. i'm missing the walled city though.
will hit the city some time soon.
just have to show my love to the cows.. dried grass that I always see whenever I'm here.
'twas sooo windy that afternoon and thought I couldn't have decent photos for this clothes story.
thank you farm ville. i know you love me.
btw, meet my friend.
and oops.. gotta bounce now! leaving you this quote: don't just watch the clock.

akissofloveunicena.

You Might Also Like

3 notes