by His stripes I am healed

wo. can't believe.. i finished cutting fourteen sixteen shirts today. that's new to me. i used to cut two or three in a day. the s...









wo. can't believe.. i finished cutting fourteen sixteen shirts today.
that's new to me. i used to cut two or three in a day.
the striped shirt i was wearing here was a top I reconstructed two days ago.
'twas a tight dress. and since i'm not that super fan of tight/fit clothes,
thought of turning it into a shirt and putting the rest of the fabric on its figure.
this look is so simple and I know it's very lookbookish.
was about to go when I decided to take some clothes story.
was running out of available lighting so I chose to leave some noise on the photo.
btw, peep my enstyle here.

akissofloveunicena.

You Might Also Like

0 notes