but a name

the photo was taken last year, 15th of november. i saw this in front of one of the buildings along UN AVE. [not sure about the place] VIZCAR...

the photo was taken last year, 15th of november.
i saw this in front of one of the buildings along UN AVE. [not sure about the place]
VIZCARRA ─ mom's maiden surname. [but have no idea whose Vizcarra owns the bldg]



i was getting ready to go to church this morning when my youngest tita came..
telling me they brought lola [grandmother] in the hospital because of an accident, something about bone fracture.
Of course, I was terrified I want to see her asap. I wanna know how she was and what happened so i went with her.
been there the whole day.. watched lola and saw how emotionally strong she is.. you could see it in her eyes.
But she's old, her bones are weak.
so what happened to her isn't just something she can easily deal with.
but what impressed me most is how she tries to be brave enough to overcome the pain.
and I think I'm a fan of people who are brave ─ my grandmother, she's a hero.
but because she was seriously injured she needs to undergo a major operation that is set tomorrow.
so guys.. at this point of time...
may you send your love to us.. show them through your prayers.
'cause right now... love is all we have.

happy heart's day everyone.
akissofloveunicena.

You Might Also Like

0 notes