to see them dance is to hear their hearts speak.

photographed by rommel miguel post processed by me CI 2010 december 29.30 2010 was so blessed. Truly God's name is to be praised. He des...








photographed by rommel miguel
post processed by me
CI 2010
december 29.30 2010

was so blessed. Truly God's name is to be praised. He deserves our worship.

___

The Bible uses the term "heart" to describe the bundle of desires, hopes, interests, ambitions, dreams, and affections that we have.
Our hearts represent the source of all our motivations ─ what we love to do and what we care about most.
Even today, we still use the word in this way when we say, "I love you with all my heart."
"What is in your heart is what you really are, not what others think you are, or what circumstances force you to be."
These are clues to where we should be serving. Live a life of service.
There are three things you can do with your life: You can waste it, you can spend it, or you can invest it.
The best use of your life is to invest your life in something that will outlast it.
As we seek to grow and become more like Christ, we need to learn how to live a life of service. This will help us create a lasting spiritual legacy.

When I was six, I was trained to be in a dance ministry ─ a ministry that enhances the worship, encourages the people and blesses the Lord ─ a service I offer to God. I would join the ladies and dance with them in praise and worship. The idea was met with enthusiasm. So as I grew older I went to different people and was able to practice dance in a variety of styles. Today, i set time to teach younger ones with dance patterns and steps that they can use in worship. I loved to dance before Him, just like how these dancers love dancing for Him [see above photos]. They are the sweetest aroma of worship.. these kids are trained by a guy who truly defines himself as God's dancer. He would stretch his arms and bend gracefully.. he was definitely born to praise God and worship him through his dance. But I tell you, I may not have the softest body movement and the smoothest way of turning in circles but what I do ─ I give my best. Just like everybody else who wants to serve God.

God wants his people to stop everything they are doing from time to time and celebrate before Him. Apparently He thinks this is in our best interest.
Dance, after all, is an expression. Christian dance expresses the fruit of the Holy Spirit. Biblical dance is like playing before the Lord. And one of the most productive and pleasing thing a company of dancers can do in a church is "play!" The word tells us to praise Him with the dance. So to see them dance is to hear their hearts speak.


akissofloveunicena.

You Might Also Like

2 notes