fugitive denim

while waiting for dowd on a Sunday afternoon.. I sat under a tree and flipped the pages of this book I'm currently in love with. this is...




while waiting for dowd on a Sunday afternoon..
I sat under a tree and flipped the pages of this book I'm currently in love with.




this is a book kuya gave me.



He always gives me books ─ interior design. architecture. fashion. textiles.



FUGITIVE DENIM ─ a moving story of people and pants in the borderless world of global trade.



I love the part where I read about Mehman [pronounced Meck-man]
and how passionate he is when it comes to his work. He loves his job and other things as well.
But what he wants more than anything in life, is to be happy.
He loves cotton so much knowing that not many people in the world are likely to share his passion.

He had inspired me so much.



so as soon as dowd arrived to where I was. we walked around and looked for the grass part which we've had photographed before.
On our way to the green area.. we saw the canons again.
went down.. stood against the wall and asked him if canoo was ready so we could take pictures together. [as seen here]



was a bit tired. sat down for a minute.... but hey..



i was not sleeping.. okey?



was thinking of lying down on the floor but there were a few people who were taking pictures of i-dont-know-what-they-were-shooting so..



i raised my hands and told them..
would you mind give us a chance to do what we want [just kidding lang siyempre. hehe] so i can..



raise my arms like this and



lean on the wall like this..



and put my hands on my shoulder.



wearing vintage denim long sleeves. wing slave ring/bracelet i made. gold dot cross ring. old pants. JS black shoes.




You Might Also Like

0 notes