yoggle x ronac

when we got the news that we'll be shooting at Ronac Art Center.. I got so excited,, I'd see the stairs.. the flooring and the walls...

when we got the news that we'll be shooting at Ronac Art Center..
I got so excited,, I'd see the stairs.. the flooring and the walls again,, like what I felt when I first hit Ronac.
'twas a saturday full of fun and... yooooghurt.
raise your hands if you love yoghurt + sweetness.

time to YOGGLE!

/grab a cup/

/squeeze out flavors/
ok. i was not squeezing anything here. on to the next.

/scoop delicious toppings/

/pay by ounce at register/
oops. tita.. step 4 na. done with step 3. hehe.

/enjoy/

as you go upstairs, third floor, you'll see a basketball court.
we stayed there for a while before it got into our minds that we can spend time yoggle-ing.

plus some random photos.

Ronac stairs.

rommel and I playing with the lens hood.

do these sunnies look good on me?

sorry for being a fan of super chipped nails. haha. JK!

on an unhappier note: my left hand thumb got wounded by a hook the night before the shoot .

does the pink frame look good on him?

LOVE UNITES. it really does.

yay. burgers and buffalo wings at charlie's are so delish. thanks so much s. :)

toffee nut latte to complete the night.

Aside from walls and other thoughts about the building that I keep mentioning..
there are also shops of independent brands at Ronac Art Center along Ortigas Avenue in San Juan.

more stories on my next post.
gotta bounce. augh! wish i could blog everything in a snap.

You Might Also Like

1 notes