i'm back!

for two months I couldn't write.. post.. blog properly.. but now..i'm back! back to blogging.. back to cyberworld business. hello in...

for two months
I couldn't write.. post.. blog
properly..

but now..i'm back!
back to blogging.. back to cyberworld business.
hello internet!
shout outs to visa tech. salamat! haha.

I was actually expecting our net connection to be reactivated since last week.
But then tech people failed to fix the phone and so with the internet.
So what I did was to wait.... wait.. and wait!

And now the wait is over... .......

I'm totally back!

reconstructed dress | heart necklace, gift | brass cuffs, wsn | thrifted bag


photographed by rommel miguel
091910


thank You Lord!

got lots of new stories for my radar...
aleralokale updates.. shop news..
a bunch of photos.. places.. people..
blessings ─ speak not about financial
and material things, just love.

augh! i have tons of great stories....

wish I could share them all now.
i missed you guys.
i missed everything..

oh yeah! i still LIVE. LOVE. TWEET.
tweet me.
track me back.

akissofloveunicena.



You Might Also Like

0 notes