dopeness

i made this top with the same word on the shirt I gave S. DOPENESS! pertaining to something.. great. nice. awesome. cool. I heard the word f...

i made this top with the same word on the shirt I gave S.

DOPENESS!
pertaining to something.. great. nice. awesome. cool.

I heard the word from the dollhousesarah meier and vicky herrera's morning radio show.
they're really nice and real ─ off air. off cam.
they're one of those true people you would want to be with.
so when I heard the news that dollhouse and the whole u92 will come to a close...
it really made my tuesday gloomy and even cried.
i know all playmates felt the same thing hearing the news.

dollhouse is very special to me.
I've been listening to them since they aired, October first last year.
that was three days before my birthday. during the ondoy aftermath.
From then on, I always make sure that I turn my radio on and tune in.
digging the show's cool segments...
the dopeness and the wackness.
slang word for the day.
throwback thursdays.
the real OG.
and dollhouse's word SHABBA.

And because they're time slot before was afternoon,
I could listen to Brewrats after their show, which is also a good one.
shouts out to tado, angel and ramon B. *smiles*

haay. we're gonna miss you. S and V, you're the coolest DJs ever.
the whole u92 FM is a real dope station.

on another note:
I wanna thank my friend, friney.. who gave me this beautiful owl necklace.
thank you so much.. i love you.

rings, quiapo.
shirt, DIY.


SHABBA!


You Might Also Like

0 notes