what's in his bag?

I wish I have my own camera. augh! been holding my brother's bag the whole night while he was busy taking photos. augh! bloggers.. style...

I wish I have my own camera. augh!
been holding my brother's bag the whole night while he was busy taking photos. augh!

bloggers.. style icons.. artists... students.. fashion people were gathered here to witness the "what's in your bag?" photo exhibit of Manila Design Week.
It was fun.. I had the chance to meet some bloggers and see Sarah again..yeya! tomorrow is her big day. shouts out to S. *smiles*

so here are some photos Art took while at the exhibit in Greenbelt 5 last wednesday.

the shoes!

cheetah love!

Pauline Prieto

Sarah Meier + KC Montero


Karl Leuterio + Paul Jatayna + Gelo
[oh karl, forgot the name the one beside you]

Manila Design Week 2010
What's in your bag?
Wednesday, August 11

photographed by arturo alera




You Might Also Like

3 notes