one friday afternoon

photos by me may twenty one last post for now. will head back to my editing jobs. wedding photos. fashion week photos. 'cause tomorr...

photos by me
may twenty one

last post for now. will head back to my editing jobs. wedding photos. fashion week photos.
'cause tomorrow, i'll be busy working on my machine. lots to sew.

i know everyone has tried taking photos like these but let me do it my way.
The sun is peeking on my window one friday afternoon. So what I can do was to take some shots and enjoy the sun.
augh! but i guess, we just have to say bye bye to summer 'cause rain just got started to pour. hello rain, please don't hit us hard. we love you rain.


augh! so... summer is finally over.

and i have to kiss goodnight. 'cause june three is about to start. hello four hours??
goodnight blogspot. goodnight twitter. i miss robo.to-ing. i miss dowd. i miss ppl.

You Might Also Like

1 notes