night blur

photos rommel miguel 06.12.10 independence day out ---- pam, ellen and I went to the bazaar I was talking about. after lurking around, spy...

photos rommel miguel

06.12.10
independence day out

----
pam, ellen and I went to the bazaar I was talking about.
after lurking around, spying the booths.
we left the place with wee finds we bought from the stores.

'twas a fun night with my friends back in high school though we really wanted to see nichel...
so we just ended up wishing she's right there with us.
[sis, hoping to see you next escapade.]

and yes, thank you dowd.. you came to witness our silliness on robo.to. haha.
we really had fun doing those short videos.
and before we finally said our goodbyes..
we decided to seal the night with 'parking lot' photos. booyah rommel!


p.s. thanks rommel. i know you know how much i love this blurry thing...

You Might Also Like

1 notes