i see the light

Some people change their ways when they see the light. Others when they feel the heat. ~ Caroline Schoeder I know I'll be drenched in e...


Some people change their ways when they see the light.
Others when they feel the heat.

~ Caroline Schoeder


I know I'll be drenched in either sweat or rainwater today.
So I just decided to wear this.
Musing in thrifted sheer oversized top cinched with H&M brown belt, black leggings and lace-up boots.
As promised, I'll share few photos here on my blog about what dowd and I went through yesterday.
We were supposed to go to WTC after the autodesk seminar to watch our friend perform.. but then failed to do so.
Sorry. We know you've done it well. booyah!



... oh every time I close my eyes..
I see my name in shining lights.......

photos rommel miguel
061710

dear brother,
i know you wanna go with us to do our dream shoots.
but then you are glued to your job and bound to do those company works.
don't worry.. we'll soon do these things together again.
and hope to do shoots with the models we love.

You Might Also Like

0 notes