..'tis but one step more to think one vote will do no harm

Talk about excited.. this is my first time to vote. PROUD! I woke up early morning but got the eighty seventh slot though. There were...


Talk about excited.. this is my first time to vote. PROUD!
I woke up early morning but got the eighty seventh slot though.
There were too many people, of course. Good thing didn't have a hard time looking for my name because I'm with the A's. first page.
ye, and wanna thank the precinct I was in, they have this waiting area where you could take a seat while waiting for your turn and a chance to see how people manage to turn those pages of pages of papers just to find their names.


augh! I was so disappointed when the BEIs caught me taking photos of the PCOS and everything about the election and asked me to delete them. Of course, I was scared.. so i deleted some photos of the PCOS, that looks like a trash bin, together with the other important scenarios during that remarkable day.. haaay. but then i realized they were OA much. augh!

and the wait was over.
thank God, i was registered and that i'm a voter.

"People often say that, in a democracy, decisions are made by a majority of the people. Of course, that is not true. Decisions are made by a majority of those who make themselves heard and who vote ─ a very different thing."
-WALTER H. JUDD

and I VOTED!


let's just pray for the upcoming new leaders who will be accountable to protect our rights for the next six years.
let's just stop complaining.. blaming others with all what's happening around us..
saying negative, bad things about those we don't like.
if we really love the country and the people.. ask God to give us wisdom on how we could help..
on how we could stand for what's right.. and for what we believe in.
and if we don't have anything good to say about everything that's happening now..
just ssssshhhhh.

whoever we've voted, still God knows who'll be the right one.

"Not ours to know the reason why unanswered is our prayer, but ours to wait for God's own time to lift the cross we bear."


GODBLESS PILIPINAS!

You Might Also Like

0 notes