short cut

augh! platinum! I want platinum hair! trimmed the locks yesterday... volume...volume! had a simple sunday love with dowd's family! ...

augh! platinum!
I want platinum hair!

trimmed the locks yesterday...
volume...volume!
had a simple sunday love with dowd's family!
got these caramel wedges,thrifted!

Dum-dee-duo.
So tis Monday love!
Today... i flew to Manila and hit PRP to exchange the ring i bought yesterday.
I purchased a snake ring but returned it and picked a simpler one 'stead. Talk about ring-issue! Augh! Sadness!
And since i was in Manila, i went to my fave FM and... yay! got a pair of boots.
been hunting for DMs but can't find a size that fits me. so i thank You Lord for giving me this not-jeffreycampbell-mad-boots 'stead.
can't wait to wear them.augh!

You Might Also Like

0 notes