Do i have to hide my face? 'cause it makes me feel small when you come near.

om.. i do really look small here. augh! bear with the short and fat legs. yesterday, i did this photo- tripping alone. [like i always d...



om.. i do really look small here. augh! bear with the short and fat legs.


yesterday, i did this photo-tripping alone. [like i always do]
this is where i work... where i make all the messy stuffs and whatnot..
this is my place.. my abode ─ the aleralokale mezzanine.
i love this area in the studio. i love the window. the steel bar. black flooring. white walls.

esp the telephone wires.. wires?? augh! what are these wires doin' here anyway.

sharing the moments of....... being alone.
sometimes it makes me feel okay when i'm on my own.
i can do whatever i want.. i don't have to please anybody. anyone.
i don't have to make people believe on what i can do and make them feel bad on what i can't.
i can be.. ME.

but it's not sooooo easy. it breaks my heart. it really does.
i don't wanna be alone.

i want you. i miss you. i need you.
so please come back.. tripod. i miss you.
it's hard to take pictures without you. i heart you. you know i do.
[haha. yun pala yun]


wearing the VNALTIK SHIRT designed by me
boots, thrifted




You Might Also Like

5 notes