denim doesn't always have to be dark blue.

today is another dopeness! though the feeling is still stretched [i mean the screen. whack!] as you know,, i always go to Topshop but neve...

today is another dopeness!
though the feeling is still stretched [i mean the screen. whack!]
as you know,, i always go to Topshop but never purchase anything..except for their super sale items. like a 99-peso worth of item. haha. eek! One time, i hit the store to look for inspirations..
I saw lots of pieces denim-ized. [haha. term there is?]
And what really caught my attention is this playsuit.
woha! but my budget didn't allow me. *inserts sad face here*
So what i did was to go to FM and look for anything that would make my day.
After our meeting with S last Thursday, brother and I took some time to check one of our favorite FM's.And to my surprise, I got this denim for seventy bucks.
Thank goodness, this place is totally a shopper's haven.
[please bear with the tummy. haha. i didn't notice the detail while shooting.]


thank you Ms. Lou for having this ring in her shop ─ armoured one.


i saw these cute flags on top of our refrigerator..
mom's using these for my brother's sandwiches every morning.


woha! "I love Philippines."


and to those who have read my previous blogs..
y'know how i love to tweet and talk about this pair of toms everyday..
and won't stop til i get them on my feet.
dude.. hurry! buy me one.



denim playsuit. thrifted.
necklace. eunicena jewelry.



akissofloveunicena.


You Might Also Like

0 notes