i'll take the next step with you

photographed by art alera post processed by me art and I have done a few pre-nups together. helping him with styling and...... holdi...




photographed by art alera post processed by me



art and I have done a few pre-nups together.
helping him with styling and...... holding his reflector and stuff. haha.
I also help him with concepts and ideas about the looks I want for the couple esp in certain frames..
though we ask them to do what they want.. and just be natural.
haaay. my mind is blank at the moment.. can't think of a title that will go with this one.
into-the-woods is sooo gasgas na.
and i just wanted to make this quick and get back to writing..
am writing a letter... to someone who really inspires me.
coolio!

so there.... i'm out.
more photos soon.

akissofloveunicena.

You Might Also Like

1 notes