P L A C E S            D E S I G N            H I R E  M E            A B O U T
 photo ICON 1_3.jpg    photo ICON 2_1.jpg    photo ICON 3_1.jpg    photo ICON 4_1.jpg      

7/08/2010

checkmate

Two dudes, [call myself a dude? haha] one look. Who wears it better.
[i must admit. i love the pants.]

my check mate: brother.

[dude will gonna get mad at me, he doesn't want his pictures posted anywhere. haha. sorry. but this one shouldn't be kept private. haha]

wearing same top | DIY shorts on me | thrifted pants on him | vintage bag


like I said on my last post.. I saw something in Sundae that looked familiar in my closet, and it's none other than this checkered top which I've also been spotting at Topshop a few months ago and the one which adeline loves wearing.. and was lucky to get it from a flea market. yes, thrifted!

brother and I always make sure that we have time thrifting together.
we check every flea market we know and try to buy anything we find beautiful.
and so when I saw this long-sleeved polo hanging on the rack, I grabbed it and made him want to buy it. He was like, "where would I gonna wear that? I've always been spotting cubao people wearing that." and just said, "so?" and then he paid it. 65 wasn't bad at all.












ABOUT          INSTAGRAM          TUMBLR          PINTEREST          FLICKR          LOOKBOOK          BLOGLOVIN'          WRITE ME

ALL PHOTOS BY EUNICENA

© All Rights Reserved