pearl passion

This is the last piece of fabric I got with a leopard print. And I must say I have to use it in a very interesting way [for me]. With the ...


This is the last piece of fabric I got with a leopard print. And I must say I have to use it in a very interesting way [for me].

With the love for pearls and anything chained... I made this gold necklace with white crystal pearls, charmed with gold hearts.. for a very fascinating woman I know.
I'm planning to give this to her tomorrow. But if you guys want one, let me know.
I would be willing to make one for you.


You could check some of my collection here.
I have lots of items to be put in the shop soon. So may you keep an eye for the updates.
Follow me on twitter. Visit the shops here and here.. for details.
bisous!

akissofloveunicena.


You Might Also Like

0 notes